Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant
We are looking for a qualified candidate to serve as a Workday Adaptive Planning Implementation Consultant. The role for this Consultant will be to work directly with our customers both during implementations and ongoing support, but also work closely with our sales team.
As a Workday Adaptive Planning consultant, you will be part of the Oasis Cloud Solutions team and will provide implementation services under the direction of our Practice Manager. In addition to implementations, you will also be responsible for product demonstrations and leading product webinars for prospects.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Consulting services to implement budgeting and forecasting models
- Working with clients in various industries
- Providing guidance to clients on best practices for budgeting and planning
- Maintaining and supporting current client support requests
- Periodic client services reviewing upcoming releases and managing requests for new projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or an equivalent field
- 3-5 years’ experience with Adaptive Insights application required
- Includes Planning, Reporting, Office Connect, Discovery and Integration)
- Development of budget models: capital, expense, personnel, revenue/sales, cash flow and balance sheet
- Understanding of integration of Workday Adaptive Planning with various ERP applications. NetSuite and Sage 100 preferred
- Classroom or online delivery of training
- Strong project management skills
- A history of success and valuable reputation: celebrating over 30 years of successful partnerships with our clients
- Monthly team-building
- Amazing team and work environment: 2017 & 2018, 2019 Best Place to Work Honoree by Louisville Business First, 2017 Inc.Credible People’s Choice Award & 2020 Best Places to Work Kentucky
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid Medical & Dental insurance
- Matching 401k, PTO benefits & more!