CRM Solutions from a leading ERP Provider.
Sage CRM is used by over 10,000 organizations in 70 countries worldwide to manage their critical sales, marketing and customer service activities every day. It gives users the opportunity to gain new customers and be in contact of existing ones, all can be done in the same platform. Sage CRM’s users can easily create marketing campaign, manage your social media accounts from any devices, including iPhone. Through Sage CRM, users can discover endless networking opportunities and stay on top of everyday changes.
Already Using Sage CRM?
Oasis Solutions can help you maxmize your Sage CRM investment.
We offer a FREE 1 Hour Sage CRM Assessment!
At a Glance
Act on Customer Information Anywhere, Anytime.
Sage CRM provides you with a powerful mobile solution for working on the road or outside the office. You can use one of our three dedicated free apps for Android*, iPhone and Windows 8. Alternatively, you can log into Sage CRM using your mobile device or tablet. Whatever your preference, our mobile CRM solution gives you and your team the ability to:
- Make important business decisions based on real-time reports
- Access critical customer data on the road or at customer sites
- Accomplish more on any device, regardless of your location
- Real-time business information: prepare for important sales meetings using up-to-date customer details.
- Powerful out of the box sales reports: make more informed business decisions faster.
- Accurate forecasts and opportunity management: see what stage sales deals are at in your pipeline.
- Sales opportunity tracking: progress leads, convert them to opportunities and allocate them to the right reps or teams.
- Sales dashboards: give sales executives and managers the information they need to see sales performances in real-time.
- Business Accelerators for Sales: track KPIs, help sales people become more productive and close sales faster.
By joining Sage CRM and Sage ERP, your company can:
- Improve interdepartmental communications by enabling different departments to collaborate.
- Reduce duplication of data and of work by giving employees a means of updating a single, central database.
- Make more informed business decisions by providing managers a better view of your business and of customers.
- Become more customer focused by making key information available across departments.
- Drive profitability with more productive employees and efficient business processes.