Improved productivity, stronger communications
When you integrate Sage CRM with Sage 100 ERP, your entire business benefits from end-to-end visibility and a single view of the customer, where each department works with the same information and communicates in the same way. The result is greater insight into business performance, more efficient processes, improved productivity, and more effective communications, all of which open up new opportunities for growth:
• Use a single source for all business contacts. Improve collaboration and efficiencies across your company by organizing and consolidating ERP and CRM contact information—prospects, customers, and partners—into one reliable source.
• Increase customer visibility. Whenever any employee interacts with a customer, Sage CRM provides the information he or she needs to answer any customer question. Using Sage CRM, you can easily see the customer’s call or payment history, order status, unresolved customer cases, quotes, and more.
• Eliminate duplicate data entry. Increase efficiencies and eliminate errors by entering in data once. For example, you can update customer information in Sage CRM, and it will automatically update the customer’s information within Sage 100 ERP.
• Maintain control and data integrity. System administrators define and control what each user can see or change within Sage 100 ERP and Sage CRM. Data integrity is kept intact through automatic synchronization between Sage CRM and Sage 100 ERP.
- Create accurate quotes quickly
- Better forecast customer demand
- Streamline order taking
- Streamline new customer processes
- Instantly resolve more customer inquiries
- See a 360-degree customer view
- Provide more information through self-service