Sage Fixed Assets
The leading Fixed Asset accounting software across North America
The trusted industry leader for more than 30 years, Sage Fixed Assets solutions provide comprehensive depreciation calculations, complete asset inventory tracking and reconciliation, full construction-in-progress management, and easy customized reporting. By automatically tracking recent and pending tax legislation then updating accordingly, Sage Fixed Assets takes the worry out of compliance issues and audits. You’ll be able to effectively and confidently manage every step of the fixed asset lifecycle — from acquisition to disposal. Give us a call and let us help you.
Features At a Glance
- More than Depreciation
- Managing Depreciation
- Tracking with Sage Fixed Assets
- Planning with Sage Fixed Assets
Whether you’re reporting to senior management, a government agency, auditors, donors and executive boards, or the IRS, you’re accountable for the status and value of your organization’s many fixed assets. Those assets can take the form of buildings, machinery, computers and other electronic equipment, office furnishings, even assets you build.
Accurately tracking their varied lifecycles can be a daunting task—especially when there’s so much at stake. Sage Fixed Assets can help.
Acronyms for regulatory agencies, laws, and even forms run the gamut: IRS, IFRS, GAAP, SOX, GASB, CCA, T2S8, and you have to know it all. Even the most minute interpretation error in tax rules, including exemptions, can mean the difference between major penalties and major cost savings.
Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode readers to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location.
- Easy-to-use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory process,
- Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking comes with over 40 fully customizable fields so that you can control data entry with notes and images to clearly describe each asset record.
- Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking integrates seamlessly with Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation, eliminating double entry
Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- Look at your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line items
- Tie project balances to your general ledger with point-in-time reporting
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts Payable system