Explore the #1 cloud business management software suite
NetSuite meets the evolving business requirements of companies of all sizes, at every stage of growth. It is the No. 1 choice to run financials / ERP, CRM and ecommerce applications in the cloud.
From start-ups and midmarket businesses, to large multi-national enterprises, NetSuite empowers modern businesses, both private and public, to unlock their growth potential. The cloud-based solution streamlines mission critical processes and reduces IT costs, allowing you to easily scale and future-proof your business with an agile business platform that evolves as your needs change, regardless of size. Evolve, keep pace and grow with a fully up-to-date IT environment geared for innovation, scale and business transformation.
Scale up, spin-off, acquire new businesses, launch new business models—NetSuite supports you at every stage of growth and evolution with a flexible, scalable platform built for the modern-day business environment.
NetSuite has found solutions for some of the most critical business operation needs, and here are some benefits:
- Instantly configure and monitor business processes and workflows for finance and accounting.
- Track and improve inventory turnaround in distribution.
- Streamline the production environment in manufacturing.
- Maintain a full grasp of the lead-to-cash process in Customer Relations Management (CRM).
Find out how you can harness the power of NetSuite in the demo below.
READY TO EXPLORE?
Find Out More…
- Gain full visibility into your integrated financials with prebuilt, accounting-intelligent capabilities.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Ensure proper security, support compliance and gain complete audit trail visibility.
- Configure and monitor business processes and workflows.
- Get immediate visibility into financial performance with pre-built or customized reports
Can you measure your inventory turns?
- Track every turn of inventory.
- Know your inventory to sales ratios.
- Minimize stockouts and obsolete items.
- Leverage distribution centers and multiple branches.
- Reduce your inventory overhead.
- Analyze deep data metrics to improve efficiencies.
- Track lot numbers and serial controlled items.
- Support a wireless warehouse system.
- Meet regulation requirements (MSDS, FDA, and additional compliance documentation).
- Reduce resources tied to fulfillment processes.
Streamline Your Production Environment
- Provides extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of items in project-controlled environments
- Delivers more flexibility in costing by supporting comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard and actual costing
- Streamlines team management using at-a-glance allocations of people with data, processes and business systems
- Streamlines production environments by automatically creating work order from sales orders in make-to-order environments
- Features lot and serial traceability and enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control and sales order fulfillment functions
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing by enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly
- Supports full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead and materials
- Provides critical inventory information by maintaining a complete history for each product assembly and kit throughout the entire lifecycle
- Aligns purchasing of materials and manufacturing to a customer-specific contract
- Ensures production variances are controlled and communicated to appropriate departments
Grow Your Company with Customer-centric CRM Software in the Cloud
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes. NetSuite CRM
- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- Manage global sales and services organizations.