Run your entire business in the cloud!
NetSuite is the #1 choice for midsize businesses to run their accounting/ERP, CRM and E-commerce applications in the cloud. Considering the agility of cloud-based solutions, it is easy to see why so many businesses choose to use NetSuite.
Since 1998, growing businesses have turned to NetSuite to help cut their IT costs in half, reduce financial close times 20% to 50% and improve quote-to-cash cycle times by 50% and more.
NetSuite has found solutions for some of the most critical business operation needs, and here are some benefits:
- Instantly configure and monitor business processes and workflows for finance and accounting.
- Track and improve inventory turnaround in distribution.
- Streamline the production environment in manufacturing.
- Maintain a full grasp of the lead-to-cash process in Customer Relations Management (CRM).
Features At a Glance
Comprehensive Finance and Accounting
- Gain full visibility into your integrated financials with prebuilt, accounting-intelligent capabilities.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Ensure proper security, support compliance and gain complete audit trail visibility.
- Configure and monitor business processes and workflows.
- Get immediate visibility into financial performance with pre-built or customized reports
Can you measure your inventory turns?
How do you track items across your warehouses?
Integrated tracking and control allows NetSuite customers to reduce inventory overhead and turn their inventory more quickly.
- Track every turn of inventory.
- Know your inventory to sales ratios.
- Minimize stockouts and obsolete items.
- Leverage distribution centers and multiple branches.
- Reduce your inventory overhead.
- Analyze deep data metrics to improve efficiencies.
- Track lot numbers and serial controlled items.
- Support a wireless warehouse system.
- Meet regulation requirements (MSDS, FDA, and additional compliance documentation).
- Reduce resources tied to fulfillment processes.
Streamline Your Production Environment
- Provides extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of items in project-controlled environments
- Delivers more flexibility in costing by supporting comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard and actual costing
- Streamlines team management using at-a-glance allocations of people with data, processes and business systems
- Streamlines production environments by automatically creating work order from sales orders in make-to-order environments
- Features lot and serial traceability and enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control and sales order fulfillment functions
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing by enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly
- Supports full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead and materials
- Provides critical inventory information by maintaining a complete history for each product assembly and kit throughout the entire lifecycle
- Aligns purchasing of materials and manufacturing to a customer-specific contract
- Ensures production variances are controlled and communicated to appropriate departments
Grow Your Company with Customer-centric CRM Software in the Cloud
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes.
- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- Manage global sales and services organizations.