Explore the #1 cloud business management software suite
NetSuite meets the evolving business requirements of companies of all sizes, at every stage of growth. It is the No. 1 choice to run financials / ERP, CRM and ecommerce applications in the cloud.
From start-ups and midmarket businesses, to large multi-national enterprises, NetSuite empowers modern businesses, both private and public, to unlock their growth potential. The cloud-based solution streamlines mission critical processes and reduces IT costs, allowing you to easily scale and future-proof your business with an agile business platform that evolves as your needs change, regardless of size. Evolve, keep pace and grow with a fully up-to-date IT environment geared for innovation, scale and business transformation.
Scale up, spin-off, acquire new businesses, launch new business models—NetSuite supports you at every stage of growth and evolution with a flexible, scalable platform built for the modern-day business environment.
NetSuite has found solutions for some of the most critical business operation needs, and here are some benefits:
- Instantly configure and monitor business processes and workflows for finance and accounting.
- Track and improve inventory turnaround in distribution.
- Streamline the production environment in manufacturing.
- Maintain a full grasp of the lead-to-cash process in Customer Relations Management (CRM).
Find out how you can harness the power of NetSuite in the demos below.
READY TO EXPLORE?
Are you looking to purchase NetSuite licenses, consulting or support?
Share your contact information and we’ll get you connected to the right person.
Find Out More…
- Gain full visibility into your integrated financials with prebuilt, accounting-intelligent capabilities.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Ensure proper security, support compliance and gain complete audit trail visibility.
- Configure and monitor business processes and workflows.
- Get immediate visibility into financial performance with pre-built or customized reports
Can you measure your inventory turns?
- Track every turn of inventory.
- Know your inventory to sales ratios.
- Minimize stockouts and obsolete items.
- Leverage distribution centers and multiple branches.
- Reduce your inventory overhead.
- Analyze deep data metrics to improve efficiencies.
- Track lot numbers and serial controlled items.
- Support a wireless warehouse system.
- Meet regulation requirements (MSDS, FDA, and additional compliance documentation).
- Reduce resources tied to fulfillment processes.
Streamline Your Production Environment
- Provides extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of items in project-controlled environments
- Delivers more flexibility in costing by supporting comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard and actual costing
- Streamlines team management using at-a-glance allocations of people with data, processes and business systems
- Streamlines production environments by automatically creating work order from sales orders in make-to-order environments
- Features lot and serial traceability and enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control and sales order fulfillment functions
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing by enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly
- Supports full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead and materials
- Provides critical inventory information by maintaining a complete history for each product assembly and kit throughout the entire lifecycle
- Aligns purchasing of materials and manufacturing to a customer-specific contract
- Ensures production variances are controlled and communicated to appropriate departments
Grow Your Company with Customer-centric CRM Software in the Cloud
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes. NetSuite CRM
- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- Manage global sales and services organizations.