Sage HRMS Time and Attendance
Sage Time and Attendance is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art workforce management solution that enables you to collect, analyze, and take immediate control of your employees’ attendance and labor data—online and in real time. Sage Time and Attendance automates your processes by integrating seamlessly with Sage HRMS, an in-house solution comprised of HR, payroll, benefits and recruiting applications, as well as optional web-based manager/employee self-service functions—all available through a secure Microsoft Windows® environment.
All Sage Time and Attendance solutions are available as an on-premises license, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription or through managed hosting.
- Data collection for all employee populations
- Points system management
- Customized employee and manager self-service
- Flexible approvals workflow
- Automated attendance tracking
- Comprehensive employee scheduling
- Web and email alerts
- Real-time status monitor
- Benefits accruals engine and integration
- Mileage and dollars tracking
- Streamlined requests workflow
- Reporting and labor allocation
- Labor insight and management reports
- Security and auditing
- Intuitive, 100 percent web-based user interface inspires your employees.
- Employee and supervisor self service features eliminate the burden of manual processes.
- Efficient job allocation, scheduling, and time-off tracking saved in payroll expenses.
- Roles-based security ensures only relevant data is delivered to appropriate users.
- Auditing functions guarantee accuracy and compliance for all payroll information.
- Web-based time clocks, mobile devices, biometric time clocks, badges, and telephony offer a variety of data collection options.
- Built-in labor, attendance, and payroll reports through SAP Crystal Reports provide comprehensive reporting.