SAGE 100 SENIOR CONSULTANT
Looking to join a team where YOU really matter?
We understand that work is not the only thing in life. We also understand that a large amount of time is spent with your work team. Our goal is to make work enjoyable while we are taking care of our customers.
Oasis focuses on the right individual for the team and we’ve never let location be a deterrent to a great fit. We’ve had remote team members before the shift remote work was even a thing! So, we understand the challenges it can present in your day. We have found that communication and team meetings are imperative to ensure the team stays connected.
What sets Oasis apart from other companies is that we truly care about the team and we listen to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. We like to say we are an entrepreneurial company that encourages you to bring ideas!
Along with our great culture, we offer:
- Flexibility in your work day. If you need to take the dog to the vet or child to the doctor, let us know and pick up later where you left off.
- An entrepreneurial environment – come onboard and make a difference. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas!
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, unlimited PTO!
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Annual profit sharing. Help make us profitable and share in the wealth!
- Retirement plan matching.
- Competitive salary with no pressure to make your $$ to get a living wage bonus. We found this is a more secure option for our team members.
- Bonuses throughout the year for a job well done.
If all of this sounds good AND you fit into the following, please let us know why you’d be a great fit. We would love to talk with you.
A SENIOR consultant will be responsible for the implementation and support of our growing ERP practice.
The Sage Senior Consultant:
- is a seasoned ERP expert
- possesses expertise in many business verticals
- understands advanced business processes
- is no stranger to abstract thinking and problem solving
- commands superb technical and functional understanding of Sage 100 platform
- is organized, and an excellent communicator
- delivers exceptional presentations
- is a self-starter, and a true team player
- Implement ERP, CRM & SRP for fast growth mid-market companies
- Plan/consult with customers on business process improvements
- Analyze and document business requirements
- Configure ERP features/functions to meet client’s requirements
- Document deliverables and completed activities
- Provide phone, online, and on-site consulting & training services for our clients
- Assist sales team with product demonstrations and scoping documents for prospects & clients
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This position requires creative skills typically demonstrated by imagination or intellect involved with the analysis of highly technical problems within client systems.
- This individual must be capable of drawing independent conclusions leading to the successful implementation of problem solving techniques.
- The position requires continuous exercise of discretion and independent judgement based upon the special skills and knowledge described herein.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CIS or related area is required
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience with Sage 100
Work Location: Remote
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
Job Type: Full Time
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Pay: $90,000 – $150,000