Sage 100 Developer
- Gather specification requirements for development projects. This includes collaboration with the customer and consultants at Oasis. Based upon the requirements, design solutions for the customer’s needs.
- Development of custom code to meet customer requirements. This can include:
o integrations between Sage 100 and other software and systems
o new forms, tables, and fields
o custom modifications and enhancements for specific customer requirements
o custom reports
- Customer support for new and existing development projects.
- Provide support to sales team for prospects and existing customer opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with customers and Oasis team members, both verbally and in writing.
- Some non-standard work times will be required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year working as a Sage 100 Developer using ProvideX.
- Sage 100 experience including setting up users and roles, Custom Office, Visual Integrator, and Crystal Reports.
- Database experience (SQL, ODBC, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Eager to learn and solve problems.
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified Sage 100 Master Developer
- VBScript, HTML, VB.Net
- KnowledgeSync experience
- Business Object Interface experience
- Have performed a third party integration with Sage 100
- Experience with automating business processes
- Accounting and warehousing knowledge
- Have worked in a billable environment
- A history of success and valuable reputation: celebrating over 27 years of successful partnerships with our clients
- Monthly team-building
- Amazing team and work environment: 2017 & 2018 Best Place to Work Honoree by Louisville Business First, 2017 Inc.Credible
- People’s Choice Award
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid Medical & Dental insurance
- Matching 401k, PTO benefits & more!