NetSuite Senior Consultant
The main function of the NetSuite Senior Consultant position is to provide world-class consulting, implementation, and strategic services to our customers.
The NetSuite Senior Consultant supports, scopes, plans and leads client implementation or upgrade-related projects, and leads teams (task assignment, delegation, follow-up), both internal and client, in this effort. Often the Managing Consultant and Practice Manager enlist the support of the NetSuite Senior Consultant for collaborative and strategic guidance on select issues, including specialty functionality. The NetSuite Senior Consultant also manages client relationships, expectations and successful delivery of our products and services. The NetSuite Senior Consultant leverages expertise and project experience in mentoring supporting staff.
Main duties include:
• Discovers, scopes, leads and delivers implementation or service-related projects. May direct consultants or assistant consultants on project-related tasks or duties.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve customer service requests submitted by customers to our Help Desk in either a level 1 or level 2 role.
• Performs or delegates data migration services including data scrubbing, file manipulation, file mapping and other project-related data tasks.
• Leads consulting engagements including but not limited to high level process analysis, process recommendations, and transactional flow analysis.
• Fields inbound client communication, gathers information and coordinates internal action or takes action as required.
• Performs scribe duties and provides accurate and timely recaps of client meetings, phone conferences and other communications, and formulates plans of action based on findings.
• Deliver onsite or web-based training and provide phone, online and onsite consulting services for our clients.
• Achieves master level competency in the NetSuite core product.
• Maintains the Oasis Standard of Conduct/impression: “Confident, empathetic, understanding.”
• Assists sales team with product demonstrations for prospects.
• Travel required (25% on average).
• Ability to work remotely if outside the Louisville area.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies Summary:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
• Experience leading and/or participating in 10 – 15 multi-phased ERP implementations or service engagements, including planning, delegation, status updates, functional and technical work, process flow discovery, design and mapping, training, testing, go-live support and project management
• 5 – 8 minimum years of experience in business process analysis and solution design with emphasis on Accounting/Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution
• Performed project or team coordination including meeting scheduling and preparation
• Experience in capturing critical meeting information, synthesis, documentation organization and recap
• Experience in effectively managing multiple schedules and tasks (calendar and task list management) and related expectations with teammates.
• Experience in leading client-facing engagements, unsupervised, where there is value delivered to the client
• Experience in working to the framework of a scope of work
• Experience in mentoring co-workers
Skills and/or Licensing/Certification(s) Required:
• NetSuite Suite Foundation, Administrator or ERP Consultant Certification or equivalent experience preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite, including Office 365
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Advanced experience in Google Drive/Docs/Sheets/Slides
• Command of English Language
• Ability to develop and maintain team and client relationships
• NetSuite implementation experience is strongly desired but previous experience working with multiple ERP systems e.g.: Sage Enterprise (X3), JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft Products (AX, Navision) is acceptable
• A history of success and valuable reputation: celebrating over 28 years of successful partnerships with our clients
• Monthly team-building
• Amazing team and work environment: 2017, 2018 & 2019 Best Place to Work Honoree by Louisville Business First
• Competitive salary & bonus structure
• Employer-paid Medical & Dental insurance
• Matching 401k, PTO benefits & more