- Gather specification requirements for development projects. This includes collaboration with the customer and consultants at Oasis. Based upon the requirements, design solutions for the customer’s needs.
- Development of custom code to meet customer requirements. This can include:
o integrations between NetSuite and other software and systems
o csv imports
o new forms, tables, and fields
o custom applications for specific customer requirements
o saved searches and reports
- Customer support for new and existing development projects.
- Provide support to sales team for prospects and existing customer opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with customers and Oasis team members, both verbally and in writing.
- Some non-standard work times will be required.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified SuiteScript Developer
- Certified SuiteCommerce Developer
- Experience with SuiteAnalytics
- PHP, C#
- Have performed a third party integration with NetSuite
- Experience with automating business processes
- Accounting and warehousing knowledge
- Have worked in a billable environment
- A history of success and valuable reputation: celebrating over 27 years of successful partnerships with our clients
- Monthly team-building
- Amazing team and work environment: 2017 & 2018 Best Place to Work Honoree by Louisville Business First, 2017 Inc.Credible
- People’s Choice Award
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid Medical & Dental insurance
- Matching 401k, PTO benefits & more!