Comprehensive. Cloud. CRM.
NetSuite is a unique solution, bridging the gap between CRM and ERP. A purely cloud-based solution, its users benefit from the many advantages of cloud computing. Not only does NetSuite provide its users with CRM and ERP functionality, it goes a step further by integrating with a company website and delivering powerful ecommerce capability. Netsuite provides its users with a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business software products.
Here are a few of the many benefits that NetSuite CRM has to offer:
- Real-time Dashboards, Reporting, Analytics and Planning
- Powerful Sales Force Automation
- Advanced Sales Forecasting and Quota Management
- Integration with Ecommerce Platform
- Anytime, Anywhere Mobile Access
- Partner Relationship Management
Features At a Glance
What it does:
- Built-In ERP Integration
- Robust Feature Set
- Extensive integration catalog
- Computer Telophony Integration (CTI) capable
Unlike other solutions, NetSuite’s SFA software gives your sales team unprecedented visibility into every aspect of the customer relationship, including support cases and back-office information such as contracts and inventory. With real-time dashboards, sales reps and managers gain better insight to sell, upsell, drive renewals, and properly set customer expectations.
In addition, the SuiteCloud development platform enables you to customize mobile applications to your unique business needs, while complementary mobile solutions from SuiteCloud Developer Network partners enable you to extend mobile functionality in such areas as field service, sales and warehousing—regardless of the mobile platform your organization uses.
Our Netsuite Services
NetSuite can be either a CRM, and ERP or both. ERP/CRM integrations can be expensive, cumbersome, and rather limited in many cases. NetSuite users benefit from having this integration capability all in one, dare I say, suite. NetSuite’s flexibility and unique integration capabilities make it worthwhile for customers who require CRM/ERP integration. NetSuite also boasts a robust third party integration catalog.
- Pro-Flex Switching from Epicor to NetSuite
- Manufacturing Companies Run Better on NetSuite.
- NetSUite: a Pathway to Success for Modern Manufacturers
- NetSuite: a Pathway to Success for Wholesales Distribution
- NetSuite for Food and Beverage Distributors
- NETSUITE: Demand Planning
- NetSuite ERP Data Sheet
- Netsuite ERP
- NetSuite CRM+