Powerful management reporting, detailed accounting capabilities, flexibility, and control best describe the Job Cost module for Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage 100c, 100, ERP, MAS 90 and 200). This module is specifically developed for general contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers in construction and project-oriented industries. In today’s competitive market, with profit margins getting tighter, the Job Cost module is an essential management tool for keeping a close eye on job profitability.
Job Cost gives you the ability to track cost and revenue information down to fine detail for every job or project. Powerful functionality includes Project Estimating, Billing, and Time and Materials Invoicing is built in to streamline the entire process. Know where your bid proposals and projects stand with up-to-the-minute status reports.
Maintain a custom database or choose from selected industry databases of standard material and labor costs upon which you can base estimates. After a proposal is accepted, you can easily transfer estimate information to establish budgets for the new job. Once in progress, analyze actual to budget costs, allowing adjustments to maintain profitability throughout the job. Whether you invoice on a completed contract or a percentage of completion, Job Cost can handle all billing requirements.
The Job Cost module can integrate with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, TimeCard, Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchase Order, and General Ledger to ensure your ability to share common information required in an efficient job cost system. And adding Business Alerts can keep your staff on top of daily changes in the business. Controlling costs is key to success. Don’t start a job without Sage 100cloud Job Cost.
- Choose from flexible cost types, job numbering, and cost codes
- Run work-in-process accounting
- Generate templates for invoices and estimates
- Base estimates from standard material and labor costs
- Easily transfer accepted proposal information into a new Job Budget
- Automatically allocate overhead costs and burden allocations
- Track and analyze Subcontractor cost, payments, lien amounts and release dates
- Daily Overhead Allocation Register
- Daily Transaction Register
- Job Analysis Report
- Job Billing History Report
- Job Billing Recap Report
- Job Billing Selection Register
- Job Close-Out Report
- Job Cost Code Detail Report
- Job Field Report
- Job Invoice
- Job Masterfile Listing
- Job Profitability Report
- Job Schedule Report
- Job Transaction Detail Report
- Monthly Overhead Allocation Report
- Subcontractor Analysis Report
- Work in Process Report