Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage 100c, 100, ERP, MAS 90 and 200) Inventory Management provides precise control and safeguarding of your inventory. Rely on timely and accurate inventory information from location and movement to valuation. Access accurate and meaningful information the way you want to see it on receipt of goods, movement of goods within or between locations, and the sale, removal, or other disposition of goods. Utilize kitting capabilities, lot and serial tracking, and the precise valuation and status of goods remaining in inventory at any point in time. Sage 100cloud Inventory Management will be the cornerstone of your manufacturing and distribution operations.
Inaccurate inventory counts can cost you sales and delay shipments past the promise date. Out-of-stock items as well as overstocked items in inventory can be devastating to your business. Additionally, an overstated or understated inventory valuation can result in incorrectly reported assets within your financial statements.
Inventory Management offers comprehensive reporting capabilities to keep you on top of inventory status. Generate reports on item pricing, stock status, detailed sales history, backorder information, reorder points and recommendation, valuation, turnover, sales analysis, and much more. And adding the Business Alerts module can keep your staff on top of quantity changes to critical inventory items to keep stocking levels precisely where you want them. Properly used, the Inventory Management module can help bring about the formulation of new or improved purchasing policies, sales policies, pricing methods, and even enhanced customer service. Inventory Management could also provide your company with an additional edge over competitors that are unable to access the same strategic information.
- Streamline workflow with dual grid data entry
- Manage multiple warehouses more efficiently
- Establish and utilize comprehensive pricing
- Accurately track inventory costs
- Reduce time spent conducting Physical Counts
- Increase productivity using batch entry
- Utilize up to 30 alphanumeric characters for smart part numbers
- Efficiently make Standard Cost Adjustments
- Accurately track $0 samples or vendor overruns
- Pay commission rates by item
- Track warranty information
- Unlimited transaction history