Fixed Assets Reporting
Know your assets inside and out
Accurate and relevant reports are critical to managing your fixed assets well; they’re the best way to view your fixed asset inventory and determine how to best manage them. That’s why Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting gives you so many options to customize the format, appearance, and context of all your fixed asset management reports.
An extension of the basic reporting abilities found in Sage Fixed Assets— Depreciation, this easy-to-use solution allows you to instantly create professional, custom reports that you can save and reuse whenever you wish.
And customizing reports is easy with Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting; you can quickly make edits to the many built-in reports with minimal effort or build your own! Plus sharing data with other programs is easy, thanks to the ability to export to PDF, XLS, HTML, XML, and other popular formats.
With this powerful yet easy-to-use solution you can handle seemingly unlimited amounts of data in a single report. You can choose any range of assets you want to include in your reports, decide how you want to subtotal and group the data, and even combine Sage Fixed Assets information from other data sources. With Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting, you have a comprehensive solution that gives you total control over the creation and customization of your reports with limitless possibilities.
- Customize your own reports by using existing reports as a starting point
- Edit report headers and footers for quick customization for different audiences
- Preview a layout of customized reports you create, then store report definitions for future use or editing
- Export data to your favorite file type, including Excel,® Word, and PDF
- Customize reports with an essentially unlimited number of sorts and subtotal formulas
- Employ a practically unlimited number of columns, formula- driven fields, and subtotals at the group level
- Run reports for multiple currencies and across multiple companies
- Create visuals like graphs or images with your selected data points to make your fixed asset data stand out
- Pull financial or tax data in from other sources (such as a spreadsheet or relational database) to create reports for side-by-side comparisons and analysis
- Choose the range of assets you want to include in your report—you can even specify a wildcard entry, which will search the database for partial matches
- Handle large volumes of data in a single report
- Seamless integration with the entire family of Sage Fixed Assets management solutions including the ability to utilize any Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation or Sage Fixed Assets— Tracking field as a data point