Bill of Materials
The Bill of Materials module for Sage 100Cloud (formerly Sage 100, 100c, MAS 90 and 200) systems allows you to easily create and maintain a detailed bill of the components and miscellaneous charges that make up your finished items and subassembly components. You can produce accurate and informative reports detailing bill structures, component requirements, and production history.
The Bill of Materials module is designed to accommodate the after-the-fact recording of production. As the production of each finished product is recorded, the component items used are automatically relieved from inventory, and the finished products are automatically received into inventory. Disassembly of finished items can also be recorded. During Disassembly Entry and Production Entry, components may be added, deleted, or modified.
Products sold in a variety of configurations are accommodated by a unique Bill Options feature. Using this feature, components to be added to or subtracted from the base bill may be specified for each option. When the Sales Order module is integrated, you can select Bill Options during Sales Order Entry and Invoice Data Entry.
Engineering Change Control and unlimited revision capabilities are key features of the Bill of Materials module. The Engineering Change Control feature facilitates the recording of bill structure changes, which improves product quality and production efficiency. A detailed record of engineering changes and bill revisions may be retained indefinitely, providing a complete history of the evolution of your products.
- Save time and streamline workflow using drill-down Where-Used inquiry
- At-a-glance view of entire bill, including subassemblies and components relationships
- Track revisions and ensure most recent bill is used
- Expand and collapse views to more accurately identify desired information edit
- Utilize up to 99 levels of subassemblies for each bill
- Personalize views to gain instant access to detailed information
- Track costs accurately using flexible cost roll-up reports
- Easily integrate Sales kits
- Accommodate and track yield and scrap