You’ve got the drive, we’ve got the opportunity!
Looking to join a team where YOU really matter?
We understand that work is not the only thing in life. We also understand that a large amount of time is spent with your work team. Our goal is to make work enjoyable while we are taking care of our customers.
Oasis focuses on the right individual for the team and we’ve never let location be a deterrent to a great fit. We’ve had remote team members before the shift remote work was even a thing! So, we understand the challenges it can present in your day. We have found that communication and team meetings are imperative to ensure the team stays connected.
What sets Oasis apart from other companies is that we truly care about the team and we listen to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. We like to say we are an entrepreneurial company that encourages you to bring ideas!
Along with our great culture, we offer:
- Flexibility in your work day. If you need to take the dog to the vet or child to the doctor, let us know and pick up later where you left off.
- An entrepreneurial environment – come onboard and make a difference. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas!
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, unlimited PTO!
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Annual profit sharing. Help make us profitable and share in the wealth!
- Retirement plan matching.
- Competitive salary with no pressure to make your $$ to get a living wage bonus. We found this is a more secure option for our team members.
- Bonuses throughout the year for a job well done.
If all of this sounds good AND you fit into the following, please let us know why you’d be a great fit. We would love to talk with you.
- Hunter: Successful track record of selling ERP solutions &/or complex technology solutions to C-Level decision makers
- Comprehensive understanding of small business purchasing dynamics
- Excellent communicator: written, verbal and listening
- Proven ability to lead customer discovery calls by asking multi-layered, probing questions
- High energy, sense of urgency and self-starter
- Able to close new business remotely and travel as needed
- Independent & ability to thrive working remotely
- Creative and effective problem solver
- Proactive collaboration & team player
- Attention to detail throughout the entire sales cycle, from thorough discovery to proposal close
- Ability & passion for networking
- Attending events and connecting with professionals who can help generate leads Expert manager of community relationships
- Proactively work with Marketing and management to create a pipeline of new leads and meet regularly to discuss changes if needed
- Assist Marketing & leadership with the creation and implementation of seminars/webinars/user groups, etc.
- Suggest improvements to sales process, sales tools and anything else that will accelerate closing new business and ensuring referenceable clients
- 5+ years of experience selling technology services to C-Suite buyers through a consultative sales process
- Experience successfully selling new ERP customer logos
- 3 years Customer Support & Client Service Manager experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
Job Type: Full Time
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Pay: $60,000 – $150,000
LET US KNOW WHY YOU’RE A GREAT FIT. APPLY NOW.