Are Your Current Processes Slowing Your Business Down?
Since 1991 our expert team has developed a process that puts the focus where it matters most: On people and process. After all, software is just a tool that should help enhance efficiency and increase productivity.
Let Oasis Help
1. Identify Critical Operational Areas
This transition can make or break your business over the next five to ten years. We take a collaborative approach to your journey; consulting with you on best practices prior to recommending software. We engage your Project Champion to identify and target all potential areas for improvement.
2. Consult on Process Improvement
At Oasis we won’t implement good software on a poor process. We work closely with your Project Champion to bring other critical personnel into our discovery sessions to ensure that the blueprint of our project plan includes the right people, the right processes, and all of the most important information.
3. Develop Plan of Approach
Together, we develop a roadmap that sets everyone up for success. We clearly identify goals and create a project plan that instills confidence and clear expectations to all stakeholders. Our goal is to provide your organization with a non-eventful, well-organized and well understood project. We think the “why” is as critical to understand as the, “how”.
The Value You Receive
For most organizations, the opportunity to change business management software comes once a decade. We realize there’s often only one chance to make it count.
With the Oasis Analysis, the value you’ll receive includes critical tools that can be leveraged to create the best possible implementation outcome:
– Visual workflows of current vs. improved future state processes
– Clearly aligned goals to measure desired business case ROI
– Discovery documentation and a plan backed by detailed scope(s) of work
– A partnership that lasts the life of your business
Let's Get Started Improving Your Business Today
- Identify all mission critical operations of business
- Communicate with critical personnel
- Document processes and pain points
- Determine a path to optimized state
- Collaborate with client to verify accuracy