Oasis is growing, and looking for top-notch, qualified talent to add to our team. As a software solutions provider, Oasis is looking for an individual with technical savvy, and the capability to provide outstanding customer service to satisfy the diverse needs of our client base. The right candidate will be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment filled with challenging demands.
As an employee at Oasis you can expect to receive benefits such as Medical and Dental Insurance, 401k, excellent PTO benefits, plus much more!
So, if you are able to communicate well, multitask, collaborate, as well as work independently then Oasis is the place for you, and we would love to discover more about you. So, let’s talk!
Several opportunities are currently available at Oasis, and need to be filled as soon as possible. Below you will see a description of those positions. Don’t hesitate to apply, and we will get back to you immediately.
Since 1991, Oasis Solutions has been serving businesses throughout the United States with software consulting, programming, training and support. With more than 100 combined years of experience, our consultants offer software expertise in accounting, human resource management, sales force automation and custom software development.
We serve clients in a variety of industries including: retail, distribution, service and manufacturing. The software solutions we implement yield improved operational efficiency, smarter internal management, a rapid return on investment and most importantly, provide our clients with a stable platform on which to grow their business.
We provide sales, service, support and training for multiple ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence Solutions.
Oasis Solutions is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky with additional offices in Lexington, Kentucky, Indiana and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Implement NetSuite for ERP, CRM and e-commerce projects
- Implement Adaptive Insights for BI and Budgeting projects
- Plan/Consult with customers on business process improvements
- Analyze requirements and document business requirements
- Configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs
- Deliver on-site and/or web-based training
- Document needs, deliverables and completed activities
- Provide phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for our clients
- Assist with sales team with product demonstrations for prospects
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This position requires creative skills typically demonstrated by imagination or intellect involved with the analysis of highly technical problems within client systems.
This individual must be capable of drawing independent conclusions leading to the successful implementation of problem solving techniques.
The position requires continuous exercise of discretion and independent judgement based upon the special skills and knowledge described herein.
Sage 100 ERP Support Analyst (Help Desk)
- Status: Full-time employee, Salaried
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky (HQ) Physical Presence Required
- Experience: 1-3 Years
Lead support analyst providing professional, friendly help desk support for our clients using Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS90 and MAS200) software. Research source of errors, resolve problems, and recommend resolution. Answer client inquires related to hardware and operating systems. Help in teaching procedures and answer all client requests for information. Correction of client related technical problems.
Sage 100 ERP Consultant/Implementation Specialist (2 Positions)
- Status:Full-time employee, Salaried
- Locations:Louisville, KY (HQ) Physical Presence Required – 1 Position, Nashville, TN – Remote, but employee must be based in TN – 1 Position
Skills and Abilities
- Problem solver with strong communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communicator
- Detailed-orientated candidate, adept at resolving customer challenges in a professional manner
- Multitasking – handles multiple activities and operates well in difficult situations, ability to change priorities quickly
- Worker who thrives in a team environment and has excellent follow-up and communication skills
- Provide technical support for clients’ Sage 100 software, both on-site and remotely
- Install and setup financial, distribution, and/or manufacturing applications software
- Provide training on new systems
- Develop functional specifications and conduct functional analyses
- Provide quantitative analysis in order to identify business opportunities and problems
- Partner in the development of business case and business requirements documentation
- Develop test plans, build test data, and test new or enhanced application functions
- Solve problems and make decisions at the strategic and tactical levels
- Assist clients in developing best practices
- Lead on-site and/or classroom training for clients and personnel
- Provide ongoing support services to existing clients
- Experience with implementation of EPR systems – 3+ years
- Experience with Sage 100 EPR software – 2+ years
- Ability to travel
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multidisciplinary projects
- Previous experience in developing project and implementation plans
- BS in accounting, Computer Science, or another business-related field; or equivalent experience (desired)
- Experience with Sage 100 Alerts a plus
- Experience with BizInsights software a plus
- Experience with Sage FAS a plus
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- English: Fluent